The following BVB players will be away on international duty in the upcoming international break until they return to face Hoffenheim on the 17th of October.
- Germany: Mahmoud Dahoud, Julian Brandt, Emre Can, Nico Schulz.
- Switzerland: Manuel Akanji.
- England: Jadon Sancho.
- Denmark: Thomas Delaney.
- Belgium: Axel Witsel, Thomas Meunier.
- Portugal: Raphael Guerreiro.
- Norway: Erling Haaland.
- Germany U-20: Youssoufa Moukoko, Luca Unbehaun.
- Germany U-19: Ansgar Knauff.
- Germany U-21: Felix Passlack.
- England U-21: Jude Bellingham.
The fixtures for the above players are:
- Germany vs Turkey (07/10/20), Germany vs Ukraine (10/10/20), Germany vs Switzerland (13/10/20).
- Switzerland vs Croatia (07/10/20), Switzerland vs Spain (10/10/20), Switzerland vs Germany (13/10/20).
- England vs Wales (08/10/20), England vs Belgium (11/10/20), England vs Denmark (14/10/20).
- Denmark vs Faroe Islands (07/10/20), Denmark vs Iceland (11/10/20), Denmark vs England (14/10/20).
- Belgium vs Ivory Coast (08/10/20), Belgium vs England (11/10/20), Belgium vs Iceland (14/10/20).
- Portugal vs Spain (07/10/20), Portugal vs France (11/10/20), Portugal vs Sweden (14/10/20).
- Norway vs Serbia (09/10/20), Norway vs Romania (11/10/20), Norway vs Northern Ireland (14/10/20).
- Germany U-20 vs Switzerland U-20.
- Germany U-19 vs France U-19.
- Germany U-21 vs Moldova U-21, Germany U-21 vs Bosnia Herzegovina U-21.
- England U-21 vs Andorra U-21, England U-21 vs Turkey U-21.
Mahmoud Dahoud has been handed his first-ever call-up for the German National side. BVB will hope that all players can get through their International games without any injury concerns.